MIT Enterprise Forum Pan Arab and Hub71 will co-host the virtual demo day of the second edition of Hub71 MENA Growth Competition. Powered by MIT Enterprise Forum Pan Arab The competition is designed to invite MITEF Pan Arab alumni to apply and establish their businesses from Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Here are the finalists of the Hub71 MENA Growth Competition 2.0 powered by MITEF Pan Arab:
- Praxilabs (Egypt) Edtech: PraxiLabs aims to provide equal opportunity for enhanced STEM education for students everywhere by providing 3D interactive virtual simulations of science labs that are accessible, usable, and affordable for educational institutions and students alike.
- Basma (Lebanon) Healthtech: Crystalign Technology is a medical device company that is changing lives through better smiles. They re-imagine and reinvent the way orthodontic and restorative treatment is presented and delivered to thousands of people around the world through their network of Crystalign-trained doctors.
- Trella (Egypt) Logistics: Trella is a technology platform that connects shippers to carriers in the widely fragmented freight industry with a mission to induce structure with a goal of improving efficiency throughout the entire supply chain.
- Augmental (Lebanon) Edtech: Augmental adaptive learning provides complementary online tools to class curriculum and provides educators access to student progress enabling them to customize their learning material. Each student’s learning is self-directed through an immersive experience according to their unique needs.
- Singularity Computing (Algeria) Digital technology: Singularity Computing is an innovative company that develops and provides software and cloud solutions in the areas of computational modeling, computer-aided engineering (CAE), engineering simulation, high performance computing (HPC) and engineering intelligence (EI)™.
- Tawazon (Palestine) Healthtech: Tawazon is the First Meditation, Mindfulness & Sleep App in Arabic worldwide. Tawazon seeks to improve the daily life of the Arab person & families by providing daily, short, and scientifically proven meditation sessions.
- Nakheel (Bahrain) Agritech: Nakheel is building an IoT-based solution to enable the early detection of Red Palm Weevil in palm tree farms so that farmers can take early action and limit the spread of the weevil.
- arabee (UAE) Edtech: ‘arabee’ is a multi-format Arabic language program for teaching Arabic to children aged 3-12 years. The program focuses on teaching all four skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking. arabee caters to all types of learners, visual, auditory, kinaesthetic, reading and writing exercises.
- Widebot (Egypt) Digital Technologies: WideBot is the first Arabic-focused bot builder platform that gives a tool to businesses in MENA to build smart chatbots without coding in a few minutes.
- Mint Basil Market (Lebanon) Ecommerce: Mint Basil Market is on a mission to make healthy living easy and accessible to all. Mint Basil Market works with a community of health experts to curate unique content and a wide-collection of healthy and natural products, including food, natural beauty and cosmetics, and eco-friendly household cleaning products to help their customers make more informed purchasing decisions.
During the demo day, you will see the 10 finalists pitch to the panel of judges. The winners will benefit from a tremendous incentive package designed to attract the best and most aspiring talent from the region to set up their business in Abu Dhabi and grow their companies. In addition to benefiting from Hub71’s incentive program which includes subsidized living, medical insurance, office space, and direct access to mentors, investors, and major stakeholders.
Register from this link to attend the demo day.